|Vol 18, No 1 (2008–2010)||The Stirrings of a Stubborn and Difficult Freedom: Assimilation, Education, and Levinas’s Crisis of Humanism||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 24, No 3 (2016)||On Jewish Being: Notes on Jean Améry||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 24, No 3 (2016)||At the Mind’s Limits and German-Jewish Symbiosis: Or, Améry on Guilt and the Possibility of Redemption||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 23, No 2 (2015)||Was Levinas an Antiphilosopher? Archi-ethics and the Jewish Experience of the Prisoner||Abstract PDF|
|Matthew R. McLennan, Deniz Guvenc|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"